47 Magnolia Street
Gorgeous light and views combined with State-of-the-Art design to offer unparalleled family-living in this sophisticated Marina residence. With an expansive open floor plan, this 3-bedroom 3.5-bathroom home was renovated in 2009 to provide custom-designed high-end living on three levels.
Access the residence via bamboo-inlaid stairway to enter an open-concept living space. A bright open chef’s kitchen to the right features limestone flooring, 6-burner Thermador range/oven with professional series hood, stainless steel Bosch dishwasher, oversized stainless sink, custom stone counter with venetian tile backsplash, large separate pantry, laundry room, and eat-in breakfast nook with doors to a deck.
A custom-stone breakfast bar extends open access from kitchen to light-filled Southern facing formal dining room featuring a set of sliding glass doors to deck and garden below for seamless indoor-outdoor entertaining year-round.
A large formal living room with artisan-stone mantel & built-in gas fireplace completes this floor, offering ample space for indoor gathering with seamlessly integrated recessed lighting and zoned sound system, as well as adjacent elegant powder room with vessel sink in entry way.
On the second level a generous landing offers access to three distinctive retreats providing an ideal and comfy family layout. An elegant master suite includes master bathroom with deep jetted soaking tub, skylight above, separate artisan-tiled rain-shower and custom-designed walk-in closet. Two bright southern-facing bedrooms, one with a glass door to private deck, include custom closets and built-ins, and share a third bathroom with designer finishes.
Climb a set of stairs to a sexy pent level media room with full bath, providing myriad opportunities for entertaining and family living. This beautifully appointed room has sliding doors and windows facing in two directions with expansive views of the Bay, Golden Gate Bridge & City Skyline to the north and Pacific Heights to the south. A large entertaining deck seamlessly extends indoor-outdoor living at its best! An additional deck to the north connects to a swanky exterior spiral staircase which offers access to lower level decking on the 2nd, 1st and garden levels.
The rear garden is custom designed and includes water-efficient turf-lawn surrounded by bamboo plantings, custom-built creative play elements, as well as a tranquil vertical garden. Ground level provides interior access to immaculate 3-car garage with abundant built-in storage and tradesmen entrance.
Ideally located in upscale Marina district. Close to highly coveted shopping, dining & nightlife on Chestnut St., fitness clubs, easy access to public transit and steps from Fort Mason National Park, Moscone Recreation Center, Funston Playground, Chrissy Field & more!
Property Features Include:
- 1920’s residence completely rebuilt in 2009 to high-end specifications
- Approximately 2700 sq. ft. (per Graphic Artist)
- 3 bedrooms + separate pent level suite
- 3.5 bathrooms
- Chef’s kitchen with Thermador & Bosch appliances, stainless steel sink with custom fixtures, pasta pot-filler, instant filtered hot/cold water, stainless steel double-door refrigerator, custom dark-cherry cabinetry
- Laundry room with Whirlpool Duet washer/dryer, sink and built-in cabinetry
- Pent level deck wired for sound system, includes custom-glass rail surround for year-round use
- Each level of residence offers access to outdoors where exterior stairways link together to provide seamless entry to multiple decks and garden level
- 3-car garage with built-in storage and interior access to home
- Custom Bamboo flooring
- Recessed lighting & modern light fixtures
- Double pane windows & sliders throughout
- Dual flush Toto toilets throughout
- Energy-efficient Tankless Water Heater
- NUVO wired surround-sound system in 4 zones
- AIPHONE video entry system